Wednesday, December 28, 2005

hoodlums & thugs

for some reason i find a mix of humor and irritation in my dinner tonight. i decided to have a vegetarian burrito at this dive off of market, and as i am peeling away the foil on half of my burrito this guy walks up to me and says the following.

him: "excuse me, but i had to come over here to tell you how gorgeous you are."
me: "okay"

and then he proceeds to try to sell me pot (but he has to repeat himself three times because his muttering doesn't convey anything other than grunts.) and i leave after my half burrito is eaten, stewing over this urban interchange.

2 Comments:

Blogger MezzoCO said...

wow! wowee! wow wow! wow wow! wow!
Love, Tiny

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jason Elder said...

Sorry AZ, I had Mentos in my mouth. I was trying to offer you some hashish. I'll write it out for you next time.
Thug

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home