Friday, November 19, 2004

meaning of life and how snow white plays a role

i know it's a burning question for any young woman out there- who am i? what am i supposed to do with my life? take the disney princess challenge and find out which princess you resemble and even perhaps your path of destiny!

http://disney.go.com/princess/html/main_iframe.html?pageID=which&sdk=msn

BTW: I am most like Jasmine and have a "special fondness for tigers"... interesting implications romantically. hmm.

“You’re most like Jasmine! You’re an exotic beauty who enchants everyone you meet.You love going on wonderful adventures and have a special fondness for tigers.”

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Vahtel said...

I'm Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, apparently.

3:51 PM  
Blogger MezzoCO said...

Well, I scored as Jasmine as well.....vveeerrrryyyy interesting.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, I'm a jasmine too. And, you know... I have always liked cats. ;)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home