Thursday, November 18, 2004

good week

what a good week it has been thus far. i successfully mailed out 350 press packets to magazines as varied from Mother Jones to O Magazine, from the SF Chronicle to the Dallas Morning News.
what a labor of love that ended up being. i am today training my replacement as the assistant to our director of hospitality- a really swell person. next on the horizon: planning my birthday party! it should end up being the place to be, once i'm done with this conceptualization phase. i've also commenced a social experiment and am hoping it doesn't blow up in bad ways, but am eager to dive in and see what transpires. i've caught up with a friend from the gym and met a new one over tasty mexican food. all in all- a good week. minus my roommate mindy's boyfriend having left for africa and her being mopey. but tonight's viewing of the OC will make it all better (everyone needs their guilty pleasure)... hope your week is going just as swimmingly. drop me a line and tell me about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger MezzoCO said...

Okay, so I was ruminating on a response to an earlier blog, but I really wanted to comment on this one! ha. DUDE, I am really excited for your birthday par-teh! Let me know what day you want to have the actual party....and what is the social experiment you're dabbling in, anyways?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Sandra Vahtel said...

Swimmingly does not even begin to describe how this week has been. I'm sending you and email about it soon.

When's your birthday, anyway? Maybe I'll come up to the city to join in...

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home