Tuesday, December 07, 2004

a tickle in my nostril means one thing

it is my turn to succumb to the dreaded (cue "dun dun dun" noise) sinus infection.
the most curious thing happened today, as if hyde slowly was coming out of jekyll, my headache actually moved down and around the parameter of my head and finally settled into my teeth. now i have never had a headache in my teeth before, but i can assure you it is most unsettling and can be likened only to a giant cavity compromising all top molars on one side of your face... a great impetus to stop eating candy really, except tomorrow's my birthday, so that course of action won't do at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger MezzoCO said...

oh dear! I hope you feel better!! At the very least, I'll treat you to some chicken soup for your bday :)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home