Friday, March 10, 2006

schizophrenia of the skies

today's weather reminded me of a 13 year old pimply faced boy whose voice cracks whenever he thinks of talking to the cute girl, but can't figure out what he wants to say.

awkward.

and so the peaks of mt. tam were capped with snow on my way to work. from my window at work, rain fell from the sky, morphing into hail from grey overcast skies, then rain from sunny skies,culminating into a bright sunny sky with no clouds overhead. driving home sheets of hail lined the road in front of me, by corte madera, tapping persistently on the windshield, done by the time i rounded mill valley, as ice and patches of snow lined the base of the headlands.

weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger MezzoCO said...

I would like to add, that this evening in SF, mixed amoung the rain, sleet, hail and so-close-to-being-snow-but-not-quite-snow we had thunder and lightning.

wha???

1:08 AM  
Blogger MMA Lady said...

Dang I miss San Francisco. In Texas we have two seasons:
Hot as hell and a little less hot.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home