Monday, April 25, 2005

ten goals (so far) for this year

1. finish ryan's gift
2. compile my writings on the living room and begin to send out inquiries to publishing houses
3. go to indonesia and do relief work & figure out what that relief work is going to look like
4. allow myself to be more radical in my relationship with God
5. go to my ten year high school reunion
6. not get dizzy when i twirl or am turned on the dancefloor
7. write at least one poem a week, no matter how shoddy the result
8. figure out who are the "orphans & widows" in my life right now & invest in them
9. put money every month in my savings account
10. become a more refined tea expert

3 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

inspiring goals. what's the living room?

1:44 PM  
Blogger annelies said...

thx. the living room is a drop-in center/coffeehouse for homeless street youth i was really involved in for about 4 years.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#6: spotting. Look at the guy's face as long as you can, then whip your head around to face him again when you can't look any longer. (ask a ballet dancer or someone of that sort to explain) ... plus I bet it would look so polished in salsa dancing :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home