Wednesday, May 11, 2005

do you ever feel combustible?

i do, when i get excited about something that is. i call this alter ego "jojo the dancing clown." i don't think any of us knows why. but there's something about things occurring that could be considered coincidences or bizarre great acts of connection. and they just get me plain excited. but in these moments, i have to tell myself shanti, peace, it will work out as it ought. and these are my thoughts for you tonight. that and the fresh, clean cotton-y smell of newly washed laundry wafting out of a just opened dryer. peace to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do, in fact, feel combustible sometimes. Especially those days when I've a LOT of hairspray on, and I end up standing next to an open flame....

heee hee
j/k, jojo

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home