Sunday, July 30, 2006

my one word composite

the way this works is if you leave a comment on this post, i will email you one word that i think sums you up (realizing of course that no one person is merely one word). but it's a fun little exercise. then you could email your friends/family and get their read and post the one words to your blog. so far these are the words i have received from friends and family, descriptors from their vantage point, of me:

-- caring
-- conundrum
-- chic
-- spiritual
-- courageous
-- engaging
-- smiley
-- "innobrave" (a combination of innovative and brave)
-- joyful
-- intentional
-- pensive
-- voyager
-- mischevous
-- spunky

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Vahtel said...

Hey I think "innobrave" is cheating, but for me, I call you mischeivious.

2:28 PM  
Blogger MezzoCO said...

I'm also leaving - in light of the fact that you emailed AND have blogged - the word:

INSTIGATOR :P

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home